A lover of fabric and things of old, I hope you enjoy my thoughts brought to being by my needle and thread. ~~ Debbie

Friday, December 28, 2007

I've been tagged!!


I have to tell everyone 5 unknown things about myself. Here it goes.


1. I have always wanted to be a Rockette. I took tap and ballet as a child and just loved watching the Rockettes.

2. I have a thing for leather. I love the smell and can't resist the touch. I buy leather purses because of this.

3. I think this next one kind of falls in with number 2. I love the smell of my horses-can't get enough! I brush my horses out every day.

4. I love a good cigar. My favorites are Clints -sweet.

5. I constantly have to touch fabric when I go to a clothing store or fabric store.


Well, that's about it. I now have to tag 5 others!

1 comment:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Wishing you a blessed new year!
Cathy