A lover of fabric and things of old, I hope you enjoy my thoughts brought to being by my needle and thread. ~~ Debbie

Friday, December 21, 2007

Our Gingerbread House



I thought it would be fun to try and put together a gingerbread house from a box. The last one we made we made from scratch.
Well, I brought it home and to my surprise it was already assembled. It would have helped if I'd read the box.
We had fun decorating it and eating some of the candies anyway.



My son told me when he has a family he wants to make a gingerbread house every year as a tradition. That made me so happy inside!

2 comments:

Gretel said...

That is so pretty, almost too nice to eat! Of course, with my real name being Gretel, I am not allowed anywhere near Gingerbread houses!

~Tonya said...

My son said the very same thing. I think that is so neat.

Your Gingerbread house looks so very neat.

Smiles,
~Tonya