A lover of fabric and things of old, I hope you enjoy my thoughts brought to being by my needle and thread. ~~ Debbie

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Had a Blast!!


At the "From our Hands" show in Columbus. We met up withLori Ann Corelis and her sisterLanna Omlor . It was so nice meeting these ladies!! My sister and I also got to meet Pam & Dan from Soft in the Head . We were in the booth right next to them!! Wonderful people, great art!! I also got to meet another TDIPT sister - Janet from Bee Charmer's Cottage !!

1 comment:

softinthehead said...

I can't begin to tell you what a pleasure it was to meet you and Tammy. You will forever be in my heart as two of the sweetest and kindest of women who I feel honored to call friends. I will always treasure my little characters you gave me. They have a special place here on my desk so I can look at them and remember everyday. Thank you.....Pam