A lover of fabric and things of old, I hope you enjoy my thoughts brought to being by my needle and thread. ~~ Debbie

Saturday, January 3, 2009

* In The Spirit of Friends *



I have some very exciting news!! My friends from Black Cat Primitives, Humble Crow and I have gotten together and we decided to start our own antique/folk art show. It will be Sept. 19th, 2009 from 10am-4pm at Malabar Farm in Lucas, Ohio. It is such a beautiful setting for a Fall show.



We have started a blog to keep you up to date on the details.









We will be listing the dealers and artists attending.



You can also visit Malabar's web site to see all the attractions in the area.

* Malabar Farm *

3 comments:

MaygreenFairies said...

Ohh how exciting for you all, and what a stunning venue! I only wish I was round the corner from you so I could attend!

SweetAnnee said...

Congratulations
and what a great idea

Happy New Year~~

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Cool!! Sounds like a great event.