A lover of fabric and things of old, I hope you enjoy my thoughts brought to being by my needle and thread. ~~ Debbie

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Carrots, Clinic & Dark Skies oh my!!


I tried to get my pictures in order but it didn't turn out that way. Soo... this is a pic of the girl who rode before me today. She was riding a beautiful Hanoverian gelding.
All the horses were feeling good - the wind between their ears and the cool temp.
Makes for an interesting ride!!
My first crop of carrots out of the garden. It's amazing how they taste so different from the ones in the store.







I went to a dressage clinic today. Francesca Nicoletti was the instructor/teacher. This is me and Agustus.
Had a great time!!



Thought I'd share a pic of the sky just before we had the big downpour yesterday.
I just love that shade of blue.



2 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I didn't know you rode! We used to really be into horses - full tilt! My daughter showed Saddlebreds (saddleseat) in the Class A circuit for years and then she was a riding instructor (before she became a mom). Sure do miss those times! Thanks for sharing your pictures, Dawn

Linda* ~ Josephine’s Daughter said...

Hi Debbie....
Love the pics , and the riding....
aren't you full of surprises!
Linda