A lover of fabric and things of old, I hope you enjoy my thoughts brought to being by my needle and thread. ~~ Debbie

Friday, October 30, 2009

More Pictures...

This is a braided rug I've started. I put it in a bowl and didn't know if I should finish it- I think it looks good right where it is.
I made a curtain to hide all my stuff on this bookshelf.


Remember this cupboard Linda? I just LOVE this piece!! I purchased this little number from "The Keepingroom" here in Waynesburg - along with my dressform.
Well, it's Friday night and I'm sewing up a few things that needed attention.
Have a good evening!

2 comments:

Linda* ~ Josephine’s Daughter said...

Hi Debbie...Yes, I do remember that cupboard.
I like how you placed the little stools under it.
I always love it when I get to see a piece I've sold.
It's like seeing an old friend.
Your room looks great!
Blessings,
Linda*

Tonya said...

Hi Debbie,

Your room is really coming together. The rug does look very cute in the bowl and I love the cupboard. We visited Waynesburg for the first time this past Spring. What a great place to live!

Enjoy the weekend.

Tonya