A lover of fabric and things of old, I hope you enjoy my thoughts brought to being by my needle and thread. ~~ Debbie

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Swedish Pancakes...




I made these yesterday morning. My oh my are they good!! I put syrup on mine my son suggested blueberries would be good- I think they would too. I nabbed the recipe from Alicia of Posie Gets Cosy- www.rosylittlethings.typepad.com/posie_gets_cozy/2009/12/pancake_happy.html
I know once you make them you will make them again
and again...

2 comments:

Linda* ~ Josephine’s Daughter said...

Hi Debbie...They look yummy. I'll have to give them a try some.

I have been trying to leave you comments on earlier post, but "word verification" was empty....not sure what was up with that....anyway it's there today.

We cut a fresh tree this year too....that's always fun.
I love spruces, even though they drop their needles faster than other varieties.
Mines doing surprising well, considering it's been cut for about a month now...it's the tree we used in the parade....I just loved it. I couldn't just through it away...:)

Love your Grandmother's orns. ...very special!
Merry Christmas,
Linda*

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Yum!!

:)