A lover of fabric and things of old, I hope you enjoy my thoughts brought to being by my needle and thread. ~~ Debbie

Monday, November 29, 2010

Offerings...


Hand stitched fabric covered house.
5 3/4" x 3 1/2" x 5"
Each window is wool felt and embroidered. I added two
needle punched bushes and an old vintage wreath
to add a little Christmas cheer.
$65.00 with free
shipping/US sales only.
Kissing under the mistletoe.
Two miniature mohair mice inside an old clock case.
I've braided a wool rug and added a tiny Christmas tree.
Each mouse is approx. 1" tall.
The clock case is 8" x 4".
$70.00 with free
shipping/US sales only.


Velvet Pear
sits atop a distressed paper mache box
and
a tuffet of brown plaid flannel.
This is aprox. 7" tall x 5" wide.
$45.00 with free
shipping /US sales only.
Please email me if you are interested:
Thanks for stopping by!!



2 comments:

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Oh my!! The two mice in the clock case is the most clever thing!
:)

Unknown said...

Wow...I love the mice in the clock! Very unique~!